WORKING WITH ECOSCAPEYour Complete Landscape Design, Installation, & Maintenance Company
At Ecoscape, we take a naturalistic approach to everything we do. Through our comprehensive land services we look to care for your land with the highest of integrity and quality of workmanship. Through our ecological principles that we apply to every project, Ecoscape creates environments that combine beauty with function, comfort with sustainability. With our unmatched Environmental & Business Ethics, our outstanding recognition for Customer care, and our Certification as a Sustainable Landscape Company, we guarantee that you will have an exceptional experience working with Ecoscape.
The Initial ConsultationThis on- site consultation, free of charge, allows us a chance to meet you, discuss your project in detail, and determine if we are a good fit for your project.
The Landscape Design ProposalAfter our initial consultation we complete a written Landscape Design Proposal for you outlining the details to be included in your design. We also include a packet of materials to further inform you about Ecoscape, who we are, and what we are about.
The Landscape/ Site AnalysisOnce you have decided to move forward with Ecoscape, we carefully analyze and assess your property to determine how best to integrate all of the elements that you desire for your land. A soil analysis allows us to determine the needs for the vegetation, while a pattern analysis allows us to determine the sun/ shade patter, wind flows, and geographic forms of your property.
The Landscape Design
Utilizing the information that we have gathered, along with the elements to be included, we begin to careful layout of your customized landscape design. You have the choice if you would like a conceptual design preview, or if you like our ideas well enough to complete your design. (AWK)
- Our designs are 24" x 36", to- scale designs are artfully crafted and customized to represent your property and new landscape.
- Documentation accompanies each of our landscape designs including
- A Detailed Plant List with both the common and botanical names, the quantity of each species, and the recommended sizes
- Plant Profiles of Your Landscape. This booklet offers a unique educational opportunity outlining various characteristics and details about some of the more useful plants that we have included in your landscape. We detail the ecological functions that the plants are performing in your landscape, edible and medicinal qualities of particular plants and how they might be used, and cultural notes of plants growing habits, indigenous region, and water requirements. This educational material can be loads of fun for the whole family when opting what edible flowers to put into tonight's salad, what leafs or flowers can be harvested for tea, or what plants are attracting all of those pollinating species to your garden.
- A Design Presentation of your landscape will be given by the designer. This presentation allows goals and detailed objectives to be discussed while walking you through your new landscape.
- An Estimate for Construction is presented at this time breaking down the cost of every aspect of the project. Our designers can help you to prioritize your goals and objectives for your new landscape, discuss material choices, and develop a strategy for how best to proceed into the installation phase.
The Landscape InstallationAll projects begin with an informative meeting with you, the designer, the project manager, and the landscape foreman. This ensures that you are well informed about the process of the project, the timeline, and the daily flow of work to be performed. Throughout the project we will work closely with you to answer questions, keep you updated, and discuss any changes you would like along the way.
Your New LandscapeNow that your new landscape is complete, it's time to protect your investment. We offer you a detailed walk through of your property carefully reviewing the plants needs and water requirements, both of which you will be supplied with a helpful handout for future needs.